Prof. Vitor Azevedo
Vitor is the professor at the chair of financial management at Technische Universität Kaiserslautern. He holds a Ph.D. (with summa cum laude) in finance from the Technical University of Munich (TUM) and also worked as a postdoctoral researcher (Akademischer Rat) in the same institution from 2018 until 2021. He focuses his research mainly on empirical asset pricing, behavioral finance, and the role of analyst information on the financial market. Before joining the TUM, Vitor worked in the financial markets as a portfolio manager and as a stockbroker.
Gebäude 42, Raum 364
Tel.: +49 (0) 631 / 205 4105
- Investor Sentiment and the Time-varying Sustainability Premium, with Christoph Kaserer and Lucila M. S. Campos, Journal of Asset Management, 2021.
- Earnings forecasts: the case for combining analysts’ estimates with a cross-sectional model, with Patrick Bielstein and Manuel Gerhart, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2020.
- Combination of forecasts for the price of crude oil on the spot market, with Lucila M. S. Campos, International Journal of Production Research, 2016.
- Analyst Recommendations and Mispricing Across the Globe, with Sebastian Müller.
- Analysts' Underreaction and Momentum Strategies.
- Enhancing Anomalies with Machine Learning, with Christopher Hoegner (R&R at RQFA).
- Stock Market Anomalies and Machine Learning Across the Globe, with Sebastian Müller and Sebastian Kaiser.