Are you interested in doing a Ph.D. in finance, while working at the university?
• Cumulative doctorate in empirical finance, including asset pricing, asset management, and behavioral finance.
• Conducting research projects, including presentations at conferences and publications in scientific journals.
• Participation in teaching and supervision of master's and bachelor's theses.
• Participation in organizational and administrative tasks at the chair.
• Participation in funding projects.
• Master’s degree with a focus on finance or related areas completed with very good results.
• Experience in data analysis with statistical programs such as Stata or R.
• Very good knowledge of German and English.
• Enthusiasm and passion for research and teaching.
• The possibility of a cumulative doctorate with intensive support in finance.
• Payment according to the collective agreement for the public service of the federal states (E 13 TV-L based on a 100% position)
• Additional pension scheme (VBL)
• Discounted ticket for public transport (Jobticket)
• Corporate Health Management
• A pleasant working atmosphere in a committed team
Please send your application documents (cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts) in one file to email@example.com no later than April 1st. If you already have an academic paper, please send it along with your application.