Veranstaltungen im Bachelor
Bachelor Seminar of Financial Management
Each group formed by four or five students will create a business plan of an investment project with an initial investment from 200,000.00 EUR to 3,000,000.00 EUR. The groups will have to present the project and create a final report with around with 20-25 pages.
The basic topics that should be contained in the presentation follow:
1. Main characteristics (description of the opportunity/gap, presentation of the product or services, size and location of the project, pricing policy, business model)
2. Market niche (Target audience):
3. Main competitive advantages:
4. SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
5. Project budget/ Initial investment
6. Expected cashflows
7. Cost of capital or minimum attractiveness rate
9. Financial and Economic Feasibility (IRR, Payback, NPV)
10. Minimum Project Attractiveness Rate.